Now making when it’s so easy to make Valentine’s Day card holder at home, why would you want to buy it? You need not buy any single Valentine’s Day card holders this year. This Valentine’s Day celebrate the festival of love by unleashing your creativity. Also, get your kids and hand them this simple DIY Project and watch how magically their eyes light up and they get all engaged in make the prettiest paper plate Valentine’s Day card holder you’ve ever seen.
Things you will need to make this Paper Plate Valentine’s Day Card Holder
- Paper or construction paper
- Hole puncher
- Two paper plates
- Wool or string or ribbon
- Bull clips or masking tape
- If you want you can paint them up
What are the steps to make a paper plate Valentine’s Day Card Holder?
- You can either print out hearts or cut heart shaped papers of your choice.
- Cut one paper plate in half.
- Now use bull clips to keep two ends of the paper plates together.
- Now punch holes in the edge of the bottom plate.
- Tie wool in a knot around your first hole.
- Now repeat it till the last hole as if you are sewing it.
- Glue the card in the centre.
- Stick the hearts around it.
- And you have made a cute Valentine’s Day Card holder through paper plates.
These were the steps to make the Valentine’s Day card holder via paper plates. I am sure you might have enjoyed making this easy and sweet Valentine’s Day craft.