There are many of us who believe in horoscopes and astrology, and the study of these topics isn't restricted to palm readers or fortune tellers anymore. You could be a Leo if you are ambitious, generous, and tenacious all at the same time. However, you are also obstinate. Every zodiac sign has a governing body and an element that is associated with it. Leos are a fiery-tempered group of people who are dominated by the Sun and whose element is fire. We've compiled a collection of some of the most amazing Leo tattoo designs that will make you seem insanely awesome in no time.
Without further ado, show off your Leo-ness by wearing one of the designs from this post to demonstrate your self-worth. Take a look at what follows!
Tattoo Designs for Leos
There are a variety of Leo tattoo design alternatives available to you that you may consider before committing to having one permanently tattooed on your body. You may also make changes to the tattoo to suit your tastes and preferences.
1. Minimalist Leo Tattoo On The Arm
This non-complex wide line Leo sign tattoo design is perfect for those who like simple, minimalist designs. The governing planet of Leo, the sun, is depicted on the top symbol, the controlling element, fire, is shown on the bottom symbol, and the sign in the middle represents Leo. In addition to representing the forthright attitude of Leo, this sign is very lovely when engraved on the rib cage, calf, or forearm of the wearer.
2. Leo Tattoo Design With A Floral Twist
This Leo tattoo is a beautiful choice for ladies because of the addition of flowers that run throughout the tattoo's lines. The use of thin lines that flow wonderfully while still having a detached sense distinguishes this design from others. The inclusion of little and adorable flowers in between the lines elevates the simplicity of the design and provides an attractive touch. This pattern looks stunning on any part of the body; select the location that best suits your needs and preferences.
3. Leo Tattoo Design In Simple Letters
If you like simple designs and want to get a little Leo tattoo, this is a great choice for everyone, regardless of their gender. The words LEO are engraved in capital letters in a strong style, which adds a stunning touch of class to the design. The tattoo may be etched on the rib cage of the wearer, which enables you to conceal the tattoo if necessary. When you are feeling really confident, you may also flaunt your tattoo.
4. Leo Glyph Symbol Tattoo
Unique Leo tattoo design with an etched glyph symbol representing the user's zodiac sign, which is shown on the back of the user's hand. The clean and sophisticated lines that have been employed to symbolize this blazing planet are a nice touch. This design might be a fantastic choice if you are looking for a straightforward Leo design that identifies the core of one's personality. The addition of a star to one side of the design elevates it to a higher degree of sophistication.
5. Leo Tattoo Design With A Royal Crown
The addition of a lovely crown at the top of this Leo zodiac sign tattoo gives it a regal appearance. The Leo sign is created with strong lines and black ink, and it is crowned with an elegant crown on the top of its head. The crown may be embellished with elaborate designs and diamonds that are particularly striking when printed in black ink, but you may use various colors to enhance the crown even more if you like to.
6. Ferocious Leo Tattoo Design On The Arm
This colossal Leo tattoo seems genuine and is often favored by guys who want to stand out. The tattoo is enormous and nearly completely covers the whole arm, beginning at the wrist and ending at the biceps. Leo's blue eyes have a ferocious air to them that displays the dominant part of the zodiac sign of Leo. The use of a stunning shading technique results in a genuine appearance that reflects the personality of the wearer.
7. Double Letter Leo Symbol At The Back Of The Neck
This is one of the most beautiful Leo tattoo designs ever created, and it looks amazing on everyone, regardless of gender. The letters LEO are etched on the back of the wearer's neck, just over his or her heart. Instead of using strong ink, this design makes use of lines to construct the letters, which makes the pattern stand out. Although the location of this design at the back of the neck seems to be ideal, you may instead have it done around the wrist, arm, or bicep instead.
8. Simple Leo Tattoo On The Calf
If you like simple patterns and their depiction in your body art, this feminine Leo tattoo will be an ideal addition to your collection of tattoos and other body art. If you are going on vacation, you may show off your design etched on your calf, which can be covered up with conventional clothing when you are not wearing it. Simple lines and adorable dots may be used to create a look that is appropriate for ladies of all ages.
9. Half Lion And Half Constellation Leo Tattoo
The appeal of geometric patterns is increasing as they become more prevalent. The view of a lion on one side of the tattoo and the constellation of Leo on the other side of the tattoo, for example, is a great combination. Two different designs are clearly separated by the line in the middle. Even while these patterns look wonderful on any part of the body, they perform especially well on the limbs because of their flexibility.
10. Elegant Leo Tattoos For Men On The Biceps
This tattoo of the Leo emblem on the bicep is unusual and may be used to express your love and devotion for a child or an older one. The heart-shaped nose is placed high on the face, and the proud expression is brilliantly highlighted in this design. The inclusion of a zodiac sign surrounding the lion lends a regal appearance to the tattoo as a whole. The pattern seems to be quite realistic, yet it also gives the sensation of being very contemplative.
11. Leo Zodiac Tattoo Design
This Leo tattoo is a beautiful addition to any woman's body art collection, and the design looks particularly well on the back of the neck. Because of the elegant style, this may also be engraved as a Leo thigh tattoo because it looks nice on a wide range of skin tones. The fire element is represented by the top portion of the design, Leo is represented by the middle symbol, and the sun element is represented by the bottom portion of the pattern. This vertical tattoo may be etched on the calves and is quite effective.
12. Wild Leo Lion Tattoo Ideas
Millennials are particularly fond of this charming Leo tattoo because of the mix of stars and lions that distinguishes it from other similar designs. In addition to the realistic appearance of the enormous dangerous lion, the Leo constellation inside the lion seems to be an excellent addition to the world of body art. The usage of black and grey shading brings out the elegance of this design, and men tend to gravitate toward these sorts of patterns in their clothing.
Leo is the Fifth Sign of the Zodiac wheel and is symbolized by The Lion. So, as you might know a Leo is a very regal and royal kind of a sign. It loves to flaunt, show-off and carry him or herself gracefully. Therefore getting a Leo Tattoo is surely the best choice for these superstars of the zodiac.
All Leo’s are extremely fashionable and they want to stay ahead of the trend. In fact they want to be the trend setter and not a trend follower. They love to lead and this is true in every area of life. These royal and regal people love their friends and love to be the leader of a group or what they like to call their tribe.
Ruled by the most brightest planet in the solar system – The Sun, these folks are surely the most glamourous of all. They have elegant tastes and choices. They love to play and sing along their hearts desires since Sun rules our heart.
Leos are extremely playful and they are always up for something creative. Therefore getting a tattoo is probably the most fun and exciting thing to do for a Leo I guess.
Beautiful Leo Tattoo Designs
13. A complex birth chart tattoo
14. A constellation tattoo on the hand
15. A detailed lion tattoo
16. A half-geometric-half-realistic lion tattoo
17. A Leo sign on the ankle
18. A lion face that are broken into pieces
19. A rock-solid lion tattoo on the back
20. A sleek Leo symbol on the rib
21. A sparkling lion face tattoo
22. A watercolor lion dreamcatcher tattoo on the back
23. Arrow tattoo with Leo constellation
24. Attractive Leo Symbol Tattoo On Girl Back Neck
25. Big cat tattoo on the back
26. Black Leo Symbol Tattoo On Girl Ankle
27. Classic Leo symbol on the back
28. Extremely tiny Leo sign tattoo on the ear
29. Feminine Twist
30. Floral zodiac tattoo on the ankle
31. Geometric lion tattoo in the universe
32. Geometric tattoo on the arm
33. Gradient Leo symbol
34. Half Sleeve Crowned Lion Tattoo for Men
35. Leo “Lion” Face sign tattoo design
36. Leo astrology tattoo for travelers or mountaineers
37. Leo Butterfly Tattoo Design with Name
38. Leo Heart Tattoo on Behind Ear for Girls
39. Leo sign tattoo with crown
40. Leo sign tattoo with mandala flower design on inner forearm
41. Leo tattoo designs with star on foot ideas for girls
42. Leo Tribal Arm Tattoos
43. Leo Tribal Tattoos for Women
44. Leo Zodiac Symbol Tattoo on Sun
45. Leo-dala tattoo
46. Lion face forearm tattoo with vibrant colors
47. Lion tattoo with Leo zodiac constellation
48. Lion zodiac tattoo design behind the ear ideas for girls
49. Lotus tattoo with a hidden lion
50. Matching lion face arrow tattoo for couples
51. Matching zodiac sleeve tattoos
52. People with Leo zodiac can go for watercolor
53. Perfect elegant zodiac tattoo for women
54. Purple and blue Lion tattoo on the back
55. Shiny Leo Tattoo on Back for Women
56. Shoulder tattoo that is shining like a diamond, just like any Leo
57. Shoulder tattoos inspired by nature
58. Simple Black Leo Symbol Tattoo On Girl Back Neck
59. Small Leo symbol on the hand
60. Small Leo zodiac sign on wrist ideas for girls
61. Small Leo zodiac sign tattoo design on wrist for girls
62. Tiny Leo zodiac sign tattoo design on index finger
63. Zodiac with Leo Paws Tattoo Designs
Have you been wrongly credited or has someone submitted your project/image? Kindly reach out to us and expect a response…
Hopefully, you were able to get a bit of inspiration from this list..