Germs and viruses have always been part of our lives, and they will always be there. All we have to do is stay extra careful and keep our surroundings neat and clean. Cleaning our home with hand sanitizers is not an easy task, we have to look for better options to disinfect and clean our home. Cleaning and disinfecting the home with alcohol wipes is a way better idea. In this article, we will discuss all you need to know about alcohol wipes and how you can use them. Keep reading to know more about them:
What is an alcohol wipe made of?
Alcohol wipes are made of constituents like cotton, wood paste, etc. and then they are molded into leaves which are called wipes. The constituents in alcohol wipes other than alcohol are water and a few moisturizers and cleansers that support them not to parched the surface on which they are being used. These wipes also comprise a few more constituents that support them to stop the growth of germs and bacteria.
Safety tips for using alcohol wipes
- When you are using alcohol wipes, make sure that you are using them on the skin where there are no cuts.
- Always keep the ampules of alcohol wipes tightly closed so that they don’t dry out.
- Whenever you use them on the skin, make sure that your skin dries properly after use.
- You should discard them as soon as you use them to avoid any infection.
Where all alcohol wipes can be used?
- As antiseptic- Alcohol wipes work as an antiseptic. It kills bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Just be sure about the percentage content of alcohol in your alcohol wipes so that it works effectively in an infected area.
- Relieves from nausea- Alcohol wipes work great when smelled during nausea. There are many shreds of evidence that work in favor of alcohol wipes that are helpful to get relief from nausea.
- As surface disinfectant- Alcohol wipes can be used as a surface disinfectant for multiple items like scissors, tweezers, and many other surfaces. The alcohol content in the wipes has to be above 70%.
- Disinfecting delivery packages- You must wipe your delivery packages with alcohol wipes. They pass through different people before they reach you, which is why it becomes all the more vital to disinfect your delivery packages.
- Disinfecting doorknobs- You should frequently disinfect your doorknobs with alcohol wipes daily. Just wipe them and let them dry before you touch them again. The doorknob is not only your main doorknob but your fridge door, microwave or oven door, bathroom doors, and all other handles you have at your home.
- On electronic items- You can use alcohol wipes on your electronic items at home. You can sanitize your television, mobile, radio, microwave, and many other electronic items.
- As for makeup remover- You can use alcohol wipes as a makeup remover. When you go to a party and come back home, you are tired, and you don’t want to wash your face, alcohol wipes play a vital part in your life to remove makeup, and it cleans your face properly.
- As tick remover- If your pet comes in contact with ticks or you see ticks on their skin, alcohol wipes help you to get rid of them. Rubbing alcohol wipes on the tick will make it loosen its clutch which makes it easier for you to take them off your pet’s skin.
- Relieves itching from mosquito bites- When a mosquito bites you, it creates a lot of itchiness on your skin and ends up itching the whole area for a long period. To relieve you from itching alcohol wipes work great and soothe your skin that will stopping you from scratching and making them worse.
- Cleaning household surfaces- If you have stubborn stains on your kitchen surfaces, using alcohol wipes will clean those stains, and at the same time, they will disinfect and kill bacteria present on your surface as well.
- Cleans your mirrors- If you have any stains on your mirror-like hair spray, moisturizer, or cream, the alcohol wipes to clean your mirror and will remove all the stains present on the mirror.
Benefits of using alcohol wipes
- They are available with the right amount of solution which is safe to use directly on your skin or any surface of your home.
- It is one of the easiest ways of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing your home.
- Using alcohol wipes will provide you with healthy and germ-free surroundings.
- They are pocket friendly when it comes to disinfecting areas that can be used for multiple hygienic purposes.
- Alcohol wipes come in sealed or resealable packs that preserve the solution and keep it away from contamination.
How can you use alcohol wipes?
You must use alcohol wipes as directed on the label, or as set by the experts. It is sensible to use them on the skin but not on open wounds, exasperated skin, or tanned or cracked skin. If alcohol wipes come in connection with your eyes, nose, or mouth, you must rinse them with water until the irritation soothes.
You must take care of your child if they try to use them on their own. Always keep them in a safe place. Alcohol wipes are highly inflammable, never use them near heat or flame.
We all know the situation we all are facing due to the pandemic of Covid-19. It is vital to have alcohol wipes with you always, as it helps you in multiple ways. You can disinfect almost everything with the help of alcohol wipes. Just be sure that you check the alcohol content in the wipes so that they work efficiently to kill germs and bacteria present on any surface.
You should buy alcohol wipes today and also tell your friend and family to keep them to stay germ-free even in any worse situation. They come in resealable packs that will help the wipes not dry and make them fit to use anytime.
Check out some of our other blog posts now!
Leave a Reply