Frameless sliding walls have become very useful when it comes to modern interior designs. They can be used in large and small houses, offices, hotels, and restaurants. Unlike other walls, they are adaptable, flexible, and add a touch of class and beauty to a space.
There are several ways you can use frameless sliding glass walls. Take a look.
In large Rooms
Sliding glass walls can be used to partition a large room. So you can choose to do what you want with either room. You can turn one into an office and the other into a living area while still having the illusion of space and openness.
In exterior walls adjacent to a pergola or backyard
You can use a frameless sliding glass wall to your backyard or pergola to enjoy unobstructed views. It won’t make a difference whether it is open or closed. Besides that, the wall allows in a lot of natural light, making your home far brighter and more in tune with nature while maintaining the minimal design offered by frameless glass.
In conference rooms and lobbies
To ensure a pleasant stay for guests, hotels tend to look for optimal space usage and organization in conference rooms and lobbies. A frameless sliding glass wall can be used in conference rooms where it combines two rooms into one. As with lobbies, a sliding glass wall can be used to open up space to create more walking areas.
You can create a great conference room for your office with Cover Glass' frameless sliding glass walls.
A frameless sliding glass wall can be used as an entryway to a hotel giving it an open feel while allowing in plenty of natural light. The glass walls can be customized and glazed to reduce the amount of heat coming through them while allowing in as much light as possible.
In bathroom walls
Frameless glass walls are used in bathrooms to save space and give the bathroom a luxurious, stylish, and bright look. They also create an illusion of large bathroom space.
Benefits of frameless glass walls
There are many benefits that come with frameless glass walls. Here are some of these benefits.
- Aesthetic value – frameless glass walls transform the way a room looks. They can make a room look more classy and stylish.
- Privacy – installing frameless glass walls in your office can help create private spaces for employees. You can create a space for holding interviews and important meetings where privacy is vital.
- Organization – partitioning your office with frameless glass walls can help you and your employees become more organized.
- Natural light- glass walls let in a lot of natural light, making a room look a lot brighter while at the same time preventing too much heat from entering the room.
- Versatility – glass walls are extremely versatile. You don’t need any structural modifications, and they are easy to install.
- Cleanliness – glass walls are stain-resistant and are extremely easy to clean.
Choosing to install a frameless glass wall in your home or office can provide some great advantages. But you have to keep in mind that glass walls come in varying sizes, and the cost of installing them also varies. Have a budget in mind before installing one.